For information about our Open Mornings in October 2022 click here
Year 7 September 2023 Applications
Due to the high volume of applications being received, please could you ensure that you complete all the sections on the admission application form before returning to the school:
- FULL home address and postcode
- You must choose (circle) the criterion that corresponds with your child on page 1 and 3
- Supporting letters requested under the criterion you choose
- Email address (if you have one)
- Place of baptism (if Roman Catholic)/copy of baptism certificate
- If the child is or previously Looked-after
- If the child holds a statement of SEN
- Primary school currently attending
- Sibling(s) and year group attending St Joseph’s RC High School in September 2022
- Place of worship/name of priest, pastor, vicar, faith leader.
Completed applications must be returned to St Joseph’s RC High School via email or post by no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 23rd November 2022.
If you need any assistance in completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01633 653110.
For mid-year transfer applications please contact us on 01633 653110 to discuss your options, we will send you a specific application form.