Sixth Form September 2022 applications
|Click to download our Admission Application for Sixth Form September 2022|
Please see our Sixth Form section of the website for lots more information on A Levels, Progression and Pathways.
Year 7 September 2022 applications
|Click to download our Admission Application for September 2022|
Due to the high volume of applications being received, please could you ensure that you complete all the sections on the admission application form before returning to the school:
- FULL home address and postcode
- You must choose (circle) the criterion that corresponds with your child on page 1 and 3
- Supporting letters requested under the criterion you choose
- Email address (if you have one)
- Place of baptism (if Roman Catholic)/copy of baptism certificate
- If the child is or previously Looked-after
- If the child holds a statement of SEN
- Primary school currently attending
- Sibling(s) and year group attending St Joseph’s RC High School in September 2021
- Place of worship/name of priest, pastor, vicar, faith leader.
Completed applications must be returned to St Joseph’s RC High School via email or post by no later than Wednesday 24th November 2021.
If you need any assistance in completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school by email email@example.com or telephone 01633 653110.
For mid-year transfer applications please contact us on 01633 653110